Unholy Quotables

"With every question he asked, it became clearer that despite any declaration to the contrary, he viewed me as an adversary. Rather than seeking to elicit information, his questioning sought to elicit a conclusion that he had reached before the hearing began."

-Anita Hill (Congress's version of Matt Walsh) on Arlen Specter's questioning of her during the Clarence "is that a pubic hair in my Coke" Thomas

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Never Too Early To Start Thinking About the Draft

If the season ended today, here is what the draft order would be:

1. Dolphins
2. Rams
3. Jets
4. Falcons
5. Patriots

Wow. Thank you San Francisco and Commissioner Goodell for taking the Patriots pick as punishment and not the pick that they obtained from the 49ers.

So Spygate cost two rich men some money and the team's original pick (which will probably be around 30 or 31). But no matter what, the Patriots will have the 49ers pick which I think at the beginning of the season we expected to be in the low 20's. Here's hoping for no second half turnaround.

So I am now adding to the list of Eff You's handed out by the Anti-Christ.

1. We will win by at least 3 touchdowns in every game possible
2. I will shake your hand at midfield but assume Im flipping you off.
3. I will reduce my press conference comments by 45%
4. I will look for new rules to misinterpret...like the rest of you.
5. NEW: I will trade my #5 pick for two more first round picks that will still be better than the original picks I expected to have.

Does it really get any better as Patriots fan than right now? Remember, there is no offseason in football anymore so it's a year-round vengeance tour for the Evil Patriots.

No comments: