Unholy Quotables

"With every question he asked, it became clearer that despite any declaration to the contrary, he viewed me as an adversary. Rather than seeking to elicit information, his questioning sought to elicit a conclusion that he had reached before the hearing began."

-Anita Hill (Congress's version of Matt Walsh) on Arlen Specter's questioning of her during the Clarence "is that a pubic hair in my Coke" Thomas

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Anti-Christ Press Conference

Here is a short experiment imagining what the angry Patriots haters of the nation must picture when they hear a Bill Belichick press conference.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. That was awesome. I think you can really run with that idea.

FooF said...

LMAO I've been planning on doing a evil bill animation. Yours is great!!

Keep up the good work on it. I stumbled upon here early in the season and have been coming here every week. I have a lot friends who have it bookmarked as well.

Great job!

looking forward to the evilness of 19-0.

Anonymous said...

That was f-ing great! Bill's voice was so chilling.

John Cyr said...

Thanks everyone, it was fun making it. I'm obviously no professional animator, but it's fun to play to with. Hopefully I'll put another one together soon that will be a little better.