Unholy Quotables

"With every question he asked, it became clearer that despite any declaration to the contrary, he viewed me as an adversary. Rather than seeking to elicit information, his questioning sought to elicit a conclusion that he had reached before the hearing began."

-Anita Hill (Congress's version of Matt Walsh) on Arlen Specter's questioning of her during the Clarence "is that a pubic hair in my Coke" Thomas

Monday, January 21, 2008

Stay Classy Indianapolis!

The Stupid Flanders Retirement Watch is over! Welcome back Tony! We look forward to seeing more strategic errors in the playoffs next year that will be glossed over because of your glorious piety and quiet strength. Of course this sets back his candidacy for what will surely be a first ballot canonization when he becomes eligible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 210 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?